Something special has to be made for children, try this recipe for Chinese Veg Roll
If you are confused about what to make special in the food for the child, then you can make Chinese veg rolls. It may take a little more effort, but it tastes amazing.
Most of the children prefer outside junk or food instead of homemade food. Children and adults also try them with great passion. By the way, their consumption can prove to be injurious to health. The biggest reason for their being harmful is the food material used in them. Also, in most places, they are prepared in a dirty and useless way. In such a situation, you will get food poisoning or stomach. There may be other related problems. At the same time, consuming more of them leads to obesity and diabetes. And can make a patient of other serious diseases. Due to so many negativities, parents refrain from feeding them to their children, which is also true. By the way, the special thing is that if your child is insisting on eating Chinese, then you can feed him by making something at home.
If you are confused about what to make special in the food for the child, then you can make Chinese veg rolls. It may take a little more effort, but it tastes amazing. To make this, you will need things like vegetables, sauces, and flour. Let us tell you the recipe for Test Chinese Veg Roll….
- Fine flour
- steamed noodles
- Potatoes (boiled)
- Green Vegetables (Capsicum, Green Onion)
- Sauces (chili, tomato, schezwan)
- Paneer (grated)
- Onion (finely chopped)
- Green Chillies (Optional)
- Take a vessel and put the noodles in it to boil. Simultaneously boil potatoes.
- Now take another vessel and knead the flour in it with the help of milk or curd. Add ghee or oil to it.
- Now keep the flour aside and prepare the batter. For this take a pan and put oil in it.
- When the oil becomes hot, fry the onion in it and then add all the vegetables.
- When the vegetables become soft, add spices, salt, and all the sausages to it.
- In the meantime, add mashed boiled potatoes and noodles to it.
- Your batter is ready. Now take a griddle and bake the maida roti in it.
- Fill the batter by turning the roti and then roll it and fry it in butter.
- Do not forget to add cheese to it before rolling. Your Chinese Veg Roll is ready.