Smokey Eye Tips: If you want a smokey eye to look like Parineeti Chopra, then follow these steps
Smokey Eye Tips: If you also like the smokey eye look and want to try it yourself, then we have brought you easy steps. Parineeti Chopra's makeup artist explained how this type of eye makeup can be done.
Smokey Eye Tips If you also like the smokey eye look and want to try it yourself, then we have brought you easy steps. Parineeti Chopra's makeup artist explained how this type of eye makeup can be done.
Smokey Eye Tips: Smokey eye look is one such makeup look that is liked by all. You can pair it with charcoal tones, or experiment with other colors. One of these is Metallic Brown Smokey Eye, in which Parineeti Chopra was seen some time back. Celebrity makeup artist Divya Chablani is behind this look of Parineeti. What did this look like looking at the red color outfit?
When doing smoky eyes, having more metallic tones tends to lift the eye. Darker colors can be used in eye sockets if the brow bone is heavy. Do not put highlights on the eyebrows. If you are doing dark makeup on the eyes, then keep the lips nude. So let's find out how smokey eyes can be done.
You can also get a metallic eye look like Parineeti Chopra
1. To prep the eyes before eye makeup, apply Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Primer around the eyes.
2. After that use Apricot Shade of Chanel Corrector. Apply it under and above the eyes. After this, use Maker Forever's Translucent HD Powder on it.
3. Apply glitter pigment with gold eyeshadow or Huda Beauty Nude Palette on the eyelid.
4. Use brown shadow on the eye socket. For drop shadow, apply coffee brown colored eyeshadow. Blend it well with the help of a makeup brush.
5. Apply a deep brown shadow to the lash line.
6. For the inner side of the eyes, you can use a shimmery light-colored eyeshadow.
7. Lastly apply a double coat of mascara and your smoky look is ready.