Red Sauce Pasta Recipe: Make Red Sauce Pasta in breakfast, Here's the recipe...
The children's school is on and after spending many hours in school, the children come home tired. In such a situation, if the children get their favorite pasta as soon as they come home, then a smile is made on their face. Today in this episode we are going to tell you about the recipe of making Red Sauce Pasta which children will like to eat with great fervor. Let's know about its recipe...
-Pasta - 200 grams
-salt to taste
-Tomatoes - 6-7
-Garlic - 2
-Onion - 2
-Baijal leaves -
-Bay leaves - 2-3
-sugar - as per taste
-water - 2 cups
Method of Making:
- First of all, add water to the pan, add a little salt to it, and put the pasta in it.
- When the pasta boils well, turn off the gas. Take out the pasta in a vessel and keep it outside.
- Then you add tomatoes, bay leaves, and garlic to make pasta sauce.
- After this, add salt and sugar to it and mix the mixture well.
- Cover the mixture and keep it for some time.
- Heat oil in a vessel and add tomato puree to it.
- Cook the puree well till it becomes thick.
- After this add Baijal leaves and cook them well.
- After 15-20 minutes when it starts boiling, switch off the gas.
- Your Red Sauce Pasta is ready. Serve hot to children.