Recipe Tips: You will like this dry cumin potato curry, make it delicious by adding these things
- Boiled Potatoes - 10 medium
- Cumin - Two teaspoon
- Oil - Two and a half tablespoon
- Chopped Coriander - Six tablespoon
- Asafoetida - Four pinch
- Coriander powder - Four teaspoon
- Amchoor - Two teaspoon
- Red chili powder - Two teaspoon
- garam masala - a small spoon
Method of preparation:
First of all, heat oil in a pan and crackle cumin and asafoetida in it.
Now add ground coriander, red chili powder, garam masala and dry mango powder to it and fry for a few seconds.
Now add potatoes and salt to it and cook on medium-high heat for 15 minutes.
In this way your delicious Jeera Potato is ready.
Now put green coriander on top of it.