Recipe Tips: Cumin biscuits are very tasty, make them in this way
- Three hundred grams of flour
- One hundred and fifty grams of ghee
- Two small cups of coconut powder
- One small spoon of baking powder
- Two small spoons of cumin seeds
- One cup of milk
Make it this way:
First of all mix flour, salt, and baking powder in a big bowl.
Now put ghee in the pan and beat it until it becomes like cream.
Now mix sugar in this ghee and whisk it.
Now mix flour and cumin in it and knead it.
Now you have to pre-heat the microwave to 190 degrees Celsius.
Now make biscuits from the kneaded flour.
Now bake these biscuits in the microwave for 25 minutes.
In this way, your cumin biscuits are made.