Recipe Tips: Chana Dal Barfi is also very tasty, make it this way
- Three hundred grams of condensed milk
- Almonds and pistachios (finely chopped)
- One cup of ghee
- Two teaspoons of cardamom powder
- Six cups of milk
- Three hundred grams of soaked chana dal
- One cup of coconut powder
Make it like this:
First of all boil the gram dal.
Now grind the dal into a fine paste in the mixer.
Now heat ghee in a pan and cook by mixing chana dal paste, condensed milk, milk, and sugar.
Now add coconut powder, almonds, and pistachios to it.
Grease a plate with ghee and spread the mixture on it.
Now cut it into the shape of a barfi.