Recipe- Paneer Pulao is very tasty to eat, see the easy recipe!
If you want to eat something healthy and tasty, then you can try Matar Paneer. You can also try Pulav. You can pack this dish in a lunch box. Children will especially like this dish. You can easily make this dish at home. You can serve this dish even when you have guests at home. You can make this dish on any special occasion. Everyone will like this dish very much. Let's learn the easy method of making Matar Paneer Pulao.
Ingredients of Matar Paneer Pulao
A glass of rice
250 grams - Paneer
8 to 10 - Cashew nuts
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Ginger and garlic paste Add
2 to 3 green chilies
One bowl Peas
Half tsp Garam masala
Half tsp Lemon Ras
Red Chilli Powder
How to make Matar Paneer Pulao
Wash the rice thoroughly. Then soak the rice for half an hour.
- Now heat one spoon of oil in a pan. Now fry the cut paneer pieces in this oil for some time. Fry till golden.
- Then take out the paneer in a separate plate. Now fry the cashews in this bean pan. It goes down very quickly.
- Then take out the cashews on a plate. You can use ghee for frying paneer and cashews.
Step – 5
– Now put it in the cooker. Put 2 spoons of ghee in this cooker. Let it heat up. Now add one teaspoon of cumin seeds to it. After this add spices to it. Fry on low flame.
Step - 6
- Now cut an onion and put it in the cooker. Cook on low flame for 3 to 4 minutes. Now add garlic paste to it. Put 2 to 3 green chilies in it.
Step – 7
Now put a bowl of peas in it. Cut the carrots into small pieces. Add half a teaspoon of garam masala to it. Fry for 2 minutes.
Step - 8
- Now add soaked rice in it. Put paneer and cashews in it. Add half a teaspoon of lemon juice and half a glass of water to it. Mix it and boil it.
Step – 9
After this switch off the cooker. Cook till one whistle. Then serve this pulao with curd or pickle.