Recipe- Make your day special with the taste of Spicy Papad Katori Chaat, know the easy recipe
Sometimes we are tired and looking for easy recipes to make in less time. In such a situation, today we have brought for you the recipe of making Spicy Papad Katori Chaat, which can be prepared with less effort. The taste of Papad Katori Chaat will make your day. You can take a look at its recipe.
- 4 papad
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup chickpeas (boiled)
- आधा cup salted boondi (readymade)
- 1 tomato (finely chopped)
- chaat masala (as per taste)
- 2 green chillies (chopped)
- Roasted cumin powder (according to taste)
- red chili powder (as per taste)
- little green coriander (chopped)
- lemon juice (as per taste)
- salt (according to taste)
- little Bhujia sev
Dip the papad in a plate filled with water and take it out immediately and keep it on a cotton cloth.
Apply oil on the bowl and set the papad inside the bowl.
Keep in the microwave for 1-2 minutes on micro high.
Take out from the microwave and let the bowl cool down.
Take out the papad from the bowl.
In a bowl mix chickpeas, onion, tomato, coriander leaves, boondi, lemon juice and green chilies.
Pour this mixture into the papad bowl. Sprinkle all the powdered spices and salt as per taste.
- Add Bhujia Sev and serve immediately.