Recipe- Make Tasty Masala Omelette Curry at home, it tastes amazing!
You must have eaten Masala Omelet many times, but today we have brought you the recipe for Masala Omelet Curry, which you can try at home this weekend.
4 whole eggs
¼ cup chopped onion
1 chopped green chili
2 tbsp coriander leaves
2-3 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin
¼ cup chopped onion
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
1 tsp coriander powder
½ tsp garam masala powder
2 medium-sized tomatoes chopped
3-4 tbsp water
- Break four whole eggs in a bowl and add ¼ cup chopped onion, 1 chopped green chili, and some green coriander.
- Beat well until you have made the batter for an omelette.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil starts smoking, pour the batter into the pan and reduce the flame to the lowest.
Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook from all sides.
When the lower surface is cooked, cook the omelet from the other side as well.
When the omelet is cooked, turn off the flame and take it out on a plate.
Cut it into pieces, it should be of ¾th size and after that keep them aside.
How to make omelet gravy
- Heat oil in a pan and when it starts getting hot, add one teaspoon of cumin and ¼ cup of chopped onion.
Add one teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste and fry the onions till they turn golden brown.
When the onion is fried and turns golden brown, add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder to it.
- Mix one teaspoon of Kashmiri red chili powder, one teaspoon of coriander powder, and half a teaspoon of garam masala powder.
Mix all the ingredients well and cook till the spices are roasted well.
Add 2 fresh chopped tomatoes to the pan and then sprinkle some salt.
Cook the ingredients till the tomatoes are soft and mushy. When the tomatoes become soft, it's time to add water to the gravy.
Cook the spices until the oil/masala starts leaving the pan. This way you will know that they are cooked well and now is the time to add some water.
Add 3-4 tbsp of water to the pan and then cover the pan with a lid.
Let the gravy cook for another 3 to 4 minutes and then reduce the flame.
Remove the lid and put the pieces of the omelette in it.
Mix the pieces of omelet with gravy and let it boil for a minute or two.
- Serve omelet gravy with hot roti or rice.