Recipe- Make Pumpkin Kheer at home, the taste will leave you licking your fingers!
If you want to give a new twist to Kheer, then we have brought you the recipe for Pumpkin Kheer. It will be very tasty to eat. Let's know how you can make it.
250 grams - Pumpkin
15 - Almonds
1 liter - Milk
1/2 cup - Sugar or to taste
1/2 tsp - Cardamom powder
* Peel the pumpkin and cut it into big cubes.
*Steam till very soft and mash well.
* Make a smooth paste by grinding almonds with 1/2 cup milk.
* Boil the remaining milk.
* Add sugar and almond paste and stir till the sugar dissolves.
* Add pumpkin and cardamom powder.
* Mix well and boil slowly for 2-3 minutes.
* Cool it and keep it in the fridge.
* Serve chilled.