Recipe- Make Dhaba Style Malai Kofta like this, learn an easy recipe!
Malai Kofta curry is liked by many people. That's why today we have brought you the recipe of Dhaba Style Malai Kofta. It will give you an amazing taste. Let's know how you can make it.
Oil - 2 tbsp.
Cumin powder - 1 tbsp.
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp.
Garam Masala - 1 piece.
Cream - 1/2 cup.
Coriander Powder - 2 tbsp.
Coriander chopped - 1/4 bunch.
Chopped chili - 2 pieces.
Onion - 2
Paneer grated - 1 cup.
Red chili powder - 1 tsp.
Salt - 1 as per taste.
Turmeric - 1 pinch.
Cumin - 1 tsp.
Grated mixed vegetables - 1 cup
Boiled potatoes - 1 cup
Grated cashews/pistachios or almonds - 20 grams
Tomatoes - 2
1. Mash potatoes, mixed vegetables, and paneer and mix them together. Add spices to this mash and mix well. This dough should be a little hard.
2. Make balls of this dough and stuff 1/2 tsp of nuts and place them in the center of each ball. Roll perfectly. Coat it with a little cornflour or maida.
3. Heat the oil and deep-fry the koftas on medium heat till they turn light golden in color.
4. Take out a piece of tissue paper and keep it aside.
5. For the gravy, first heat 2 tbsp oil in a deep pan and fry the onions till they turn light brown.
6. Make a paste with tomato, onion, ginger, garlic, coriander, and red chili powder.
7. Heat oil and add black cumin seeds.
8. Put this paste back in the pan and fry till the oil starts separating from the spices.
9. Add 1 cup of hot water to this masala to make a sauce/gravy. Mix well. Add salt.
10. Let the sauce/gravy come to a boil and then lower the flame.
11. Add cream, if you don't have cream then add some milk and mix and add finely grated paneer which will give a nice creamy texture.
12. Gently put the koftas in this sauce/gravy and stop cooking.
13. Switch off the flame and sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander leaves over the dish.