Recipe- Lucknowi Pulao is very tasty, make it like this you will be left licking your fingers!
If you are thinking of making some special dish, then we have brought the recipe of Lucknowi Pulao for you. It will take you 30 minutes to make it. Let us know how you can make it.
- 250 grams of boiled basmati rice
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 cup boiled green peas
- 2 tbsp Boiled and cut into small squares Carrot and French beans
- 1/4 cup Cashews, almonds, and raisins
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 1 1 tsp Kasoori Methi
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 100 grams of Paneer, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Salt to taste
First of all, separate the grains of rice by adding a little ghee.
Now after heating ghee in a pan, fry cashews, almonds, and raisins inside it and take them out.
Add onion to the remaining oil and when golden, add cumin and cinnamon powder.
Then add all the vegetables and rice and cook for 1 minute.
Then mix fried cashews, almonds, and raisins and cook for half a minute and serve hot.