Recipe- If you make poha in this way, then the taste will increase, learn the easy recipe!
Apart from being easy to make, Poha is also a very tasty breakfast that can be prepared in a very short time.
2 cups thick rice flour
2 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp asafoetida
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup peeled potato cubes
salt to taste
3/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp ginger- Green chili paste
1 tbsp Sugar
2 tsp Lemon juice
1 tbsp Milk
1 tbsp Finely chopped coriander leaves
1. Heat the oil in a deep nonstick pan and add the mustard seeds.
2. When the seeds crackle, add asafoetida and fry on medium heat for a few seconds.
3. Add onions and fry on medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes, 2 tbsp of water, salt, and ½ tsp turmeric powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile put the poha in a sieve and keep it in running water for a few seconds. Toss well to remove all the excess water.
6. Add the washed and strained poha, a little salt, ginger-green chili paste, remaining 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, sugar, lemon juice, and milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes Cook stirring in between.
7. Add coriander and mix well.
8. Serve hot garnished with coriander and lemon slices.