Panner Corn Pulao Recipe: Everyone will like the taste of Panner Corn Pulao, Know the recipe here...
Whenever a special dinner is prepared for a guest or a party, it is preferred to make pulao instead of plain rice. Pulao can be made in many ways and each has its own distinct flavour. Today in this episode we are going to tell you about the recipe of making Paneer Corn Pulao which can be served with raita, spicy chutney, pickle etc. Due to paneer and corn, children will also like to eat it with great fervor. Let's know about its recipe...
- 2 cups rice yee brown rice
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 bay leaf
- 3-4 cloves
- Black pepper or teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2-3 finely chopped green chilies
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch asafoetida
- 1-2 whole red chilies
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped capsicum
- half inch piece of ginger
- 1 cup frozen corn
- cup paneer cut into pieces
- half teaspoon garam masala
- Half teaspoon red chili powder
- salt to taste
- Desi Ghee
Method of Making
- To make Paneer Corn Pulao, first wash the rice thoroughly. After this soak them in lukewarm water for 15-20 minutes. Wash the vegetables and cut them as needed. Cut the cheese into pieces too.
- After this take a cooker and put 2 spoons of desi ghee in it. Add bay leaves, cumin, asafoetida, cloves to it. Fry onions in it.
- After that add capsicum and ginger and fry it. You can also add garlic to it or you can also use ginger-garlic paste.
- Now add corn and mix it. Add garam masala, red chili powder and salt to it. Add 3 cups of water to it.
- If you want, you can also add a cup of milk and 2 cups of water to it.
- Close the cooker and let the pulao cook for 2 whistles. Till then take a pan and fry the paneer pieces in ghee.
- When the pulao is ready, mix the pieces of paneer in the casserole.
- Keep your hand light while stirring with a spoon or spoon.
- You can also serve it with soup. Carrots, peas and beans can also be added to it.