Neetu Kapoor salwar designs: See 60+ Salwar Suit Designs For Women
After the saree, a salwar suit is one such garment of women, which every woman likes to wear, no matter how old she is. Women can look both traditional and trendy in salwar suits, depending on how they have chosen the design.
Salwar suit is also very comfortable to wear and the biggest thing is that you will get so many varieties of salwar suits in the market that it will be challenging for you to decide what kind of design salwar suit you should wear at what age.
Especially for women who cross the age of 60, it is very difficult for them to decide which type of salwar suit will give them a good look with comfort. If you are also in this dilemma then you must take a look at Neetu Kapoor's Salwar Suit Looks.
Neetu Kapoor's birthday was on 8th July and she is 60 plus. Even after reaching this stage of age, Neetu Kapoor looks 10 years younger. If you are also looking for something similar, in which your age looks younger, then definitely read the article till the end.
Heavy Plazo Suit Designs
In this picture, Neetu Kapoor is wearing a heavy look palazzo suit designed by fashion designer Manish Malhotra. If you also want to carry this type of suit, then pay attention to these tips-
- You have to choose the colours with a little care. Instead of dull and faded colours, you should choose vibrant and dark colours because such colours will give you a youthful look.
- 60 plus women should also choose the neckline of the salwar suit very carefully. A deep neck or cutwork style necklace is not very suitable at this age. Therefore, it is best to choose a closed neck, collar neck or V-neckline.
- On the whole kurta instead of work, it would be best to wear a suit with heavy embroidery on the hemline, neckline and cuffs line.
Lehenga kurta style
In this picture, Neetu Kapoor is wearing a lehenga kurta designed by fashion designer Abhinav Mishra. Neetu looks amazing in this yellow outfit. You too can look beautiful in such outfits as Neetu Singh, for this, definitely consider these tips-
- Wearing a long kurta with a lehenga will make you look slim. If you wear a high-side slit kurta, your height will also be more visible.
- If you are wearing a long kurta with a lehenga, carry your dupatta in a stylish style like Neetu Kapoor. If your lehenga kurta is heavy, then carry a lightweight dupatta.
- With the perfect style of your hair, you can also get a trendy and youthful look. In this picture, Neetu Kapoor has made a bun, but if you want, you can also keep your hair open.
Stylish Cotton Salwar Suit Designs
If you are looking for stylish salwar suit designs in cotton fabric, then you must check out this picture of Neetu Kapoor and get one such salwar suit made for yourself. You can also follow some style tips-
- Choose the colour carefully. If you are choosing pink, red or maroon colours, then at 60 plus you should adopt medium-dark shades of all these colours.
- If you are making a simple sober salwar suit, then you can carry a little stylish and heavy dupatta with it. You will find more than one dupatta design in the market.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.