Navratri 2022: Do not do this work even by forgetting during Navratri, follow these rules while worshiping!
Various forms of Maa Durga are worshiped during Shardiya Navratri. Kalash is established in the house. Some people follow the rules of worship and observe the fasts of the mother and also do Udyanpa. In the 9 days of Navratri, we take special care of every small and big thing in mother's fast. It is considered important to keep the direction right while setting up the idol during any special fast festival. Choosing the right direction is very important because the Puranas mention directions to please the deities.
According to Pandit Raj Narayan of Shivrajpur, the idol of Goddess Durga should always be placed in the east direction, as the east direction is considered to be the source of positive energy. Along with this, the flow of supernatural power also comes from the east direction, so the east is the most suitable direction for installation. Along with this, care should also be taken that no mistake should be made during the fast. Today we will talk about the main points of this Navratri Puja. Things to keep in mind while fasting during Navratri, which make your fast successful.
Avoid Garlic and Onion in Navratri
- People observing fast during this time should not consume grains and salt. Those who cannot fast without salt can use rock salt.
- A person observing fast should not criticize or think ill of anyone. One should keep a positive attitude during the fast.
- Recite Durga Saptashati for nine days and offer sweet and salty prasad to Maa Durga.
- The person observing the fast should lie on the ground.
- Those observing the fast should not cut nails or hair during the fast. Shaving should also be avoided.
- Brahmacharya should be followed during Navratri.