Nailcare Tips:-Follow this cheap remedy to increase the shine of nails
People pay very little attention to nails. Especially women working in the house and kitchen are not able to take care of themselves, so how will they be able to take care of nails? But because of this, the shine of the nails is lost and they start getting damaged.
Sometimes nails also need extra care like skin. Although there are many products in the market, which are specially made to take care of nails, apart from these, nail care becomes necessary.
For this, you can take care of nails at home with alum water. We have talked to beauty expert Ms. Poonam Chugh about this. Ms Poonam says, ‘Alum is very good for both skin and nails. You can increase the shine of your nails with this.
Ms .Poonam also tells how to increase the shine of nails, so let's know a simple recipe.
- 1 bowl water
- 1 block alum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon glycerin
- 1 pinch turmeric
Method to prepare and apply-
- Dip the alum in a bowl for 30 minutes and keep it. Then after 30 minutes take out the block of alum from the water. If you want, you can also add 1 tablespoon of alum powder.
- After this, mix glycerin, turmeric and salt in this mixture. Then you have to dip your nails in this mixture for 10 minutes.
- After this, you have to apply a little coconut oil to the nails and massage them lightly, due to this the cuticles of the nail become soft and shine comes into the nails too.
- After this, dip the nails in lukewarm water once and then wipe them with a towel and use a good hand cream according to your skin type.
- If you follow this process even twice a week, then you will see very good results from it.
What kind of alum to use?
You will find many types of alum in the market, but you should use alum containing ammonia, it is good for the skin and it also gives shine to the nails.
When to adopt this home remedy?
At night, when you have taken some time off from all the work, then you adopt this process. If you adopt this recipe before sleeping at night, then you will get more benefits because after this the skin of your hands will get to relax, which will also increase the shine of the nails.
Note- If you have wounds on the cuticles of your hands or if you have burns or cuts on your fingers, then do not use this recipe by mistake. You can follow this procedure after the wound has healed. Also, if your hands are getting dry after this process, then definitely apply good hand cream.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.