Monday Market: Buy Affordable Sarees & Salwar Suits Here
Women always believe in cheap and good shopping. There are such markets in every city, where everything is cheap. Especially when it comes to sarees and salwar suits, women become even crazier, they are always on the lookout for a market where designer sarees and salwar suits are available at affordable prices.
There are many such markets in Delhi, where you will find a good variety of sarees and salwar suits. But if you live in Delhi or are planning to visit Delhi, then definitely come to Laxmi Nagar Market in East Delhi for shopping.
This is the famous market of Delhi and here you will get everything according to new trends and fashion. But every Monday from 4 pm to 11 pm Monday market is held here. Today we will tell you what goods related to women are available in this market and for what price you will get it.
What to buy from Laxmi Nagar's Monday Market?
- Here you will find cheap and designer dupattas, fancy Kurtis, trendy saris and more at affordable prices. Here you will find the best from cotton Kurtis to salwar suit sets, saris and readymade blouses. Sometimes you can get branded Kurtis for just Rs.250 to Rs.300.
- The Kurtis are left with a single piece or there is some such defect which is not even detectable, that Kurtis can be bought from the street shop in Monday market.
- Similarly, in this market, you will find sarees where most of the pieces are not left in the shop or are found to be mildly defective in them. You will also find here those sarees which do not have blouse pieces or they will be of old designs and patterns.
- Here you can get a good saree from Rs 250 to Rs 500. Yes, some may have a blouse piece and some do not.
Salwar suit piece
Here you will also find salwar suit pieces. You can buy them and get them made in your desired design from the market. There is a good and dense market in Laxmi Nagar. Here you will also find big showrooms, which sell those things by setting up a separate shop in the Monday market, which women can get at cheaper prices and more discounts.
How to reach Laxminagar?
East Delhi is connected by Blue Metro Line. Laxmi Nagar is a very busy metro station and due to the Monday market being held on Mondays it gets even more crowded. In such a situation, you can get down at Nirman Vihar metro station instead of Laxminagar. The Monday market of Laxmi Nagar extends till Nirman Vihar. That's why you can get down here and reach the market of Laxminagar inside the streets.
- If you are going shopping in this market, then it would be best that you go after 4 o'clock and before 7 o'clock, because later it becomes very crowded.
- This market is very crowded. Due to the availability of cheap goods, more women are there. But you have to pay more attention to the safety of your belongings in the crowd.
- Apart from this, you should carry a shopping bag of yours, because after reaching there you will see cheap stuff, then you will feel like buying everything.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavor to bring you accurate, safe, and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.