Mehndi Designs for Festivals: - These peacock mehndi designs will look great on your hands too
Every woman applies mehndi on the occasion of Rakhi, if you are also looking for easy and beautiful designs to apply mehndi on your hands during this festival, then this time include peacock mehndi designs in mehndi. Today we will show you some such designs, which you can easily apply with your own hands in less time.
At the festival of Rakshabandhan, these mehndi designs will look great on your hands and everyone will appreciate your mehndi after seeing them.
- In this picture a big peacock is made in the palm and around it the hands are covered with other mehndi designs.
- A half circle design has been made to fill the peacock from inside. You can also fill the peacock from the inside with streaks and boondi designs.
- You can also complete this type of peacock design by making double outlines and peacock feathers.
- Peacock designs with feathers also look very beautiful, you can apply this type of design on both the back and front of the hands.
- You can also make chain designs to enhance this type of peacock design.
- No matter how you can make peacock feathers small or big, if you want to apply dense henna, then you have to make peacock feathers dense, whereas if you do not want to apply very dense mehndi then you have to make peacock feathers thick.
- With this type of mehndi design, even if you do not apply any other design to your hands, your hands will be completely covered.
- If you want to apply a nice and full of mehndi in a very short time, then the mehndi design shown in the picture is also a good option.
- In this type of mehndi design, you draw a peacock and its feather in the centre of the palm, along with the designer outline, complete this mehndi design.
- You can also make a carry design or flower-leaf design with your fingers.
- Shaded Mehndi designs have always been very much liked among women. In this type of mehndi, you have to outline and then you have to make a shade with the mehndi inside.
- You make a peacock's design, outline it as well and then shade it from the inside.
- You can also make other designs with this mehndi design.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.