Kurti Designs at Rupees 500:- You will also look amazing in cheap Kurti designs, style them like this
As the festive season approaches, women start shopping for new outfits and jewellery to adorn themselves. But in the most festive season, only an ethnic look is preferred. In such a situation, by buying new Kurtis, women keep looking for tips to give themselves a stylish look in the same.
If you want something new for every festival, then you should have a new outfit every time. In such a situation, if you buy cheap Kurtis from the market, then you can get a different look by styling them in different ways.
In the market, you will get more than one Kurti design for just Rs 500. In this article, we will show you a glimpse of some Kurti designs and how to style them.
Simple Anarkali kurta
- You will get a wide variety of Anarkali Kurti under Rs.500. If you are buying a very simple Anarkali Kurti, then you can carry it with any designer palazzo. Always keep a good white and black colour palazzo with you; with this you can style any Kurti.
- You can also enhance your look by wearing designer jhumkis. It depends on your choice whether you want to wear heavy jhumkis or lightweight with such simple Kurtis.
- You can also give yourself a stylish look in a simple Anarkali Kurti by wearing a fancy designer dupatta.
Simple cotton Kurti
- If you are buying simple cotton Kurti from the market, then carry it with a white salwar. You will find Kurtis in a variety of styles in the market, in short, long and A-line, which you can carry with a designer salwar.
- With simple cotton Kurti, you can carry an ethnic-looking coat, jacket, shrug or cape, it will also give you a different look.
- By wearing stylish designer jewellery with this type of Kurti, you can get a very nice and perfect ethnic look.
- These days symmetrical Kurtis are very much in fashion and you will get a lot of variety in this type of Kurti in the market, you can carry them with jeans, palazzo or salwar.
- You do not need to take a dupatta with this type of Kurti. Just club it with your stylish jewellery.
- If you want, you can get a very good ethnic look in these Kurtis by wearing an ethnic look coat or cape.
Long A-line Kurti
- You will also find a lot of variety in the market in A-line Kurti designs. You can wear this type of Kurti with churidar pyjamas, salwars and designer palazzos.
- You can carry a designer dupatta with Kurtis that come in an A-line look. If the dupatta has gotta work or any other heavy work then it will also look very good with this type of Kurti?
- You can also carry simple and lightweight jewellery with this type of Kurti; it will make your look even better.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.