How to get rid of Ants:-If you are troubled by flying ants in monsoon then try these tips
Almost everyone likes the monsoon season very much, but in this season all kinds of flying insects also start appearing in the houses whenever the bulb of the house lights up in the evening, flying ants start flying around the bulb. Sometimes the bulb has to be turned off due to them, and sometimes their bites also leave red marks on the skin.
In such a situation, if you are also troubled by flying ants in the rainy season, then you must read this article, because in this article we are going to tell you some tips, by following which you can easily drive away flying ants. Huh. Let's know.
Keep in mind the most important thing
In the rainy season, the most important thing about flying ants in the house is that you find out where the ants are coming from. When you know where the flying ants are coming from, you can go a long way in preventing them from coming. Most flying ants come through a window or door. For this, you should keep them closed in the evening. Many times, she also makes her home in the plants present in the house, so keep cleaning the plant.
Use essential oil
If you want to keep the house smelling like flying ants, then you should use essential oil to get rid of them. Ants will never enter the house due to the strong smell of essential oil. For this follow these steps-
- First of all, add 1/2 teaspoon essential oil to one litre of water and mix it well.
- Now fill this mixture in a spray bottle and spray it well around the window, door or bulb.
- When you turn on the bulb in the evening, before that, spray around the bulb.
Use homemade spray
If you are troubled by flying ants during the rainy season, then you can also use homemade spray. For this, you can drive away ants by using things like baking soda, vinegar, dish wash, basil paste etc. Follow the steps for this-
- For this, first put baking soda in one litre of water and mix it well.
- Now spray this mixture well around the window and door.
- With this, flying ants will never enter the house.
- You can also sprinkle it around the lights.
Keep these things in mind
- Try to keep windows and doors closed before dusk.
- Before turning on the bulb in the evening, be sure to sprinkle homemade spray around the bulb.
- Also, take care of cleanliness in the house.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.