How much hair loss is normal in a day, know by clicking here!

 | 
DF

Everyone cries about hair loss. Crying does come because hair is considered to be a very important part of our beauty. So if hair fall means loss of beauty. But hair fall is not always a matter of concern. How much hair fall is normal?

But what percentage is that which can be considered normal? Because at the time of washing hair, there will be worry if the hair breaks in bunches. How to reduce this worry?

The best way to reduce this worry is to first know how much hair it is normal to break in a day. And then after that see how much of your hair breaks in a day.

TRY

50 to 100 hairs

If the broken hair gets accumulated in the drain while washing your hair and you start to panic after seeing them, then do not panic. Because according to Dr. James C. Marotta, a New York-based child protection specialist, it is normal for women to lose a certain amount of hair. It has also been proved in many studies that on average a woman loses 50 to 100 hairs per day. In some cases, this number can even reach 150.

Hair loss

If hair falls a lot even while combing and you get worried, then read this study first. According to one study (which one to believe depends on you.) It is normal to lose up to a hundred hairs in a day.

Find out with this trick

If you still get nervous seeing a hundred broken hairs, then try this trick. For this, take 60 hairs between your fingers and run the fingers through the hair while pulling them lightly. According to him, it is normal for 5 to 8 hairs to get stuck in the middle and break. But if more than 15 hairs come out then it should not be considered normal. This means that you understand that you have the problem of hair loss.

Hair growth

543W2

There are two parts of hair found in people's heads. 90% of the hair on the scalp is in the growth phase and 10% is in the resting phase. This means that 10 percent of the hair falls out, and leaves the new hair growth phase within a certain period of time.

This means that 90 percent of the hair in the growth stage is in the growing stage and they are less prone to breakage. On the other hand, 10 percent of the hair in the rest phase does not grow and they break at one time or another. Therefore, if hair breaks from these parts, then it should be considered normal. But excessive hair loss is not normal.

Worry in this situation

If more than a hundred hairs are falling in a day, then it is a matter of concern. For this, change your diet.