Homemade Tooth Powder Recipe: - This desi powder will remove the yellowing of teeth, learn how to prepare
Tooth Powder Ingredients: Nowadays due to irregular diet and lack of nutrients, teeth turn yellow and yellow teeth not only spoil the beauty of your face but are also not good for your health because white and healthy teeth not only work to add beauty to your face but also help in chewing food properly.
This keeps the stomach healthy and keeps good health. However, it becomes very difficult to maintain the health of the teeth or to maintain their shine. Therefore, you should use natural herbal powder instead of normal toothpaste.
It is said that earlier people used to use miswak to clean their teeth, but many people do not know how to use miswak. It would be better if you can make powder of miswak and use it. Yes, you can use desi teeth powder from miswak leaves at home, let's know-how.
- Miswak leaves - 10 grams
- Sweet soda - 1/2 tsp
- bentonite clay powder - 1 tbsp
- Calcium Powder - 1 tsp
- Neem oil - 1 tsp
How to make
- To make miswak powder at home, first of all, break the miswak leaves and keep them.
- After this, you take it out in a bowl and add other ingredients to it.
- If your powder is not very fine then you can grind it in a mixer.
- After that store, it in a jar and use it.
How to use
- Wash your hands before using dental powder.
- Then remove this powder from your hands and clean your teeth with the help of a brush.
Benefits of Miswak
- If your mouth smells bad, then you can use miswak because the ingredients present in miswak work to clean the saliva.
- Isoline and sorbitol are present in miswak, which help in removing the yellowing of the teeth.
- By using Miswak, you also get relief from the problem of bleeding gums.
- Antioxidants are found in abundance in Miswak, which work to improve the health of teeth. If you add miswak regularly instead of toothpaste, it will be very beneficial for your teeth.
Note- If you have any kind of physical problem, then you must consult a doctor before using it.
Image Credit- (@Freepik)
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.