Homemade Gel for waxing: - Use this homemade gel to get smooth skin after waxing
Waxing is done by women to remove unwanted hair from their hands and feet. For this, they have to endure a lot of pain. Small bumps often occur on the skin, especially after waxing. Women, who have dry skin, have more problems after waxing. The gel should always be used for this. If you want, you can also make moisturizing gel at home. Let's know how to make it.
Make a gel with Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is beneficial for the skin in many ways. This is the reason why it is used in everything from beauty products to home remedies. Aloe vera helps in keeping the skin hydrated. It works to lock the moisture in the skin. Therefore, to keep your hands and feet soft after waxing, you can use a gel moisturizer made from it.
- 1 cup aloe vera gel
- cup almond oil
- cup beeswax
- few drops of tea tree oil
- 1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
How to make-
- You will need a double boiler to make the gel. If you don't have one, you will only need two utensils for this.
- Put the double boiler on the gas. The flame should be low.
- Now add half a cup of beeswax and half a cup of almond oil to it.
- Allow the beeswax to melt completely. Then switch off the gas.
- Now keep it to cool down.
- Now add 1 cup aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil to the blender.
- Now blend it well.
- Now take a bottle and put beeswax and aloe vera in it. Shake the bottle well once.
- Get your jail ready.
Make honey gel
Coconut oil is also beneficial for the skin and hair. It contains fatty acids, which work to make the skin soft.
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
How to make-
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey to 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Now mix them.
- Your prison has become
How to apply-
- Apply this gel to your hands.
- Leave it on the hands for about half an hour.
- Now wash your hands with clean water.
- You can also use this gel on the face.
Keep these things in mind
- It has often been seen that after waxing, the hands start itching. For this, always use a light moisturizer.
- After waxing, do not come in contact with direct sunlight. This can cause damage to the skin.
- If you have sensitive skin, do not apply anything to your hands immediately after waxing.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.