Home remedy to remove dandruff: - Money will not have to be spent on the frozen crust on the scalp, these 2 things in the kitchen are effective
The effect of our irregular diet is the most on the hair and the hair starts greying prematurely. Along with this, women start having many types of hair-related problems such as greying of hair, hair fall etc. That's why women use a variety of products to take care of their hair. But some women do not use outside products and adopt cheap home remedies.
If you are also looking for some home remedies, then we are telling you about 2 Ayurvedic ingredients present in the kitchen which can prove to be helpful for you. These 2 ingredients will not only reduce the scabs on your scalp, but you will also not need to spend much money, let's know-how.
How to prepare Ayurvedic Hair Mask?
You can prepare a hair mask with the help of curd and Triphala powder present in the kitchen to get relief from dandruff. You just have to follow the tips given below.
- 2 tbsp - curd
- 1/2 tsp- Triphala powder
How to make a hair mask
- Take 2 teaspoons fresh curd in a bowl and then add 1/2 teaspoon Triphala powder to it.
- Then mix this mixture well and beat it for 5-7 minutes.
- When you beat it well, keep it aside.
How to use a hair mask
You can use it in many ways- you can use it as a pre-shampoo mask, conditioner etc but you can use it in any way, but it is going to be very beneficial for your hair, let's know-how.
- To use it, you detangle your hair.
- Then make sections of your hair and start applying the hair mask little by little on your scalp.
- Now cover your scalp and hair completely with the mask and leave it for half an hour.
- Then wash as you normally wash your hair.
- But you can use lukewarm water.
- Use this hair mask twice a week for 2-3 months. You will surely benefit.
Benefits of hair mask
- Yoghurt is rich in protein and provides your hair with the necessary nutrition for proper growth.
- The nutrients present in curd help in maintaining the health of your hair.
- This mask strengthens the hair and prevents further hair fall.
- Applying a curd or curd mask will also help to soothe the itchy scalp due to the anti-inflammatory properties of curd.
- Can reduce breakage of hair and balance the pH level.
- At the same time, Triphala is a mixture of 3 herbs, which can help eliminate dandruff.
- When curd and Triphala are mixed they work wonders for dandruff and itchy scalp.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.