Home remedy for Cracked Feet: - Home remedy of this oil will work on cracked ankles, feet will look soft in 3 days
Cracked Feet Medicine: Some women's heels do not crack only in winter; they remain cracked for 12 months. Sometimes their condition is so bad that bleeding starts from the ankles and often there is pain (Painful Cracked Heels). We are so busy with household chores that we do not even pay much attention to this problem. If it is too much, then we wash and clean them once a week and think that this will fix the cracked heels.
Cracked heels don't happen all of a sudden, they happen when you don't take care of them. If the feet are not taken care of, they start getting dry and gradually the dead skin starts growing in them. Due to this the skin around the feet also becomes tough.
If you want beautiful heels, then take great care of them and you can fix them with just some home remedies. Let us tell you some home remedies before and the recipe we are going to tell you today is present in every house. This is coconut oil which is used in every household. You can make your feet soft with the help of this oil. You must try this recipe to get rid of cracked heels in two days.
Coconut oil and turmeric recipe
Turmeric helps to soothe skin irritation due to its antioxidant properties. Its antiseptic properties help a lot in healing cracked heels. On the other hand, coconut oil reduces inflammation and the vitamin-E present in it makes the skin soft.
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp raw turmeric
Method to prepare and apply-
- First, grate raw turmeric in a bowl.
- Warm coconut oil and mix it well with turmeric.
- Now clean your feet and apply turmeric oil to your feet. Make sure to fill it well in the cracks.
- After applying it, wear socks and leave them on the feet overnight and wake up in the morning, wash and dry the feet and then apply coconut oil.
- This will not only heal the ankles but will also reduce your pain.
Coconut oil and paraffin wax recipe
Paraffin wax makes your skin soft and at the same time helps in increasing the elasticity of the skin. The heat emanating from it provides relief to foot pain and it also works to heal cracked ankles. Along with healing the wounds, coconut oil will also moisturize the skin.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons paraffin wax
Method to prepare and apply-
- First of all, heat the paraffin wax and mix coconut oil in it and mix both things.
- Scrub your feet with a pumice stone to remove the dead skin.
- After that put paraffin wax and coconut on the feet and wear socks.
- You will get a lot of relief from this overnight and your feet will start looking soft.
- For best results, you must try this recipe twice a week.
Coconut oil acts as a natural moisturizer and it removes dead skin and makes it soft. You can also make feet soft by making Cracked Feet Cream at home. If you do not try this recipe, then wash and dry the feet daily and then definitely apply coconut oil. You will also see a lot of differences from this.
Note: This recipe may not necessarily work for everyone. If you have serious wounds in your cracks, then definitely consult a doctor before applying home remedies.
Image Credit: Shutterstock, Freepik
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.