Health benefits of donating blood
Blood donation is a very good thing as it helps in saving other life. Many people are suffering from some serious disease in which they need blood to survive and thus blood donors are needed. Apart from patients the donor also gets many health benefits by donating blood.
Benefits of Donating Blood
On the day of World's Donor Day, 14 June, we are going to be aware of the benefits of Donating blood. Check out some major ones:
- Blood Donation helps in reducing stress, and anxiety and helps in getting rid of depression.
- Lower the risk of heart attack as it keeps circulating in the blood and lowers the iron stores in the body which are responsible for heart attack.
- Blood donation also gives you chance for free health check-ups like checking blood pressure, Pulse rate, hemoglobin level, and body temperature.
- Blood diseases like HIV, Hepatitis B, and C, Syphilis, Trypanosoma Cruzi, West Nile Virus, and many more.
- Donating blood also lower down the risk of developing cancer in the body.
- Blood Donation gives you a healthy life ahead.