Health Care Tips: To stay healthy during the rainy season, take special care of these things!
The rainy season brings with it many diseases. To stay healthy this season, you need to take more care. Your diet plays a very important role in staying healthy during the monsoon season. In this season you need to change your lifestyle.
During this season you should consume such things which are beneficial for your body. To stay healthy, you can add more green moong dal to your diet and you can include cow's ghee in your diet.
To stay healthy, one should eat light and fresh food prepared from old grains of wheat and rice. In the rainy season, eat food that is slightly sour, salty, and with less oil in the food. There are many other things that you should take special care of during the rainy season. Let us know about these things in detail -
* Drink half a glass of warm milk mixed with half a teaspoon of turmeric just before sleeping.
* It is advisable to drink plenty of fluids to prevent the metabolism from slowing down.
* Drink hot water.
* Use spices like turmeric, cumin, coriander, and garlic in cooking.
* Eat hot food and avoid raw food like salad.
*Avoid eating stale food.
* If you are suffering from the problem of diabetes, you can use lemon juice instead of jaggery or sugar.
* Use herbal tea or decoction made from basil, cinnamon, black pepper, saunth (dry ginger powder), and dry grapes.