Hair Care: Adopt these 5 measures to get rid of split ends!
Home Remedies for Split Ends: Many of us face the problem of split ends, but can there be home remedies to get rid of it?
How To Get Rid Of Split Ends: Whether it is women or men, nowadays people of every gender like to have long hair, but it is not so easy to pursue this hobby, because problems like hair fall and roughness are faced with it. If the beauty of the hair is reduced, then it affects the overall look. Difficulties arise in hair care when you have to face two-faced hair.
How to get rid of split ends?
The problem of two-faced hair is faced by those who have long hair. The reason for this can be chemical-made hair products, increasing dirt, and pollution. Let us know how to get rid of split ends.
1. In the present era, the use of chemical-rich shampoos is becoming more and more, due to which the problems of two-faced hair are also presenting more. For this, you must use herbal shampoo because it does not contain chemicals.
2. Through papaya, you can get rid of split ends. For this, grind the fruit and make a paste by adding curd to it. Apply it well on the scalp so that it gets completely absorbed in the roots. If you do this regularly, then the desired result will start appearing.
3. Massage the scalp with oil and then squeeze a cotton towel dipped in warm water. Wrap your hair with the help of this towel and leave it like this for some time. If you repeat this process 2 to 3 times, then you will get rid of split ends.
4. Bananas contain important nutrients like iron, potassium, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, which are beneficial for hair health. You take a banana and mash it and apply it to the hair, then after a while wash it with herbal shampoo.
5. By using eggs, you will start getting rid of split ends. The yellow part of the egg, which is called the yolk, strengthens the hair, although vegetarians will not want to do this.
make changes in diet
Dr. Ayushi Yadav, a famous dietician working at GIMS Hospital, Greater Noida, told that it is necessary to take the right diet for good hair health, for this you should pay attention to these things.
Eggs must be consumed for better hair health as it is a resource of protein and biotin and it is essential for hair growth.
By eating spinach, your hair gets nutrients like folate, iron, vitamin A and vitamin C which are important for shiny hair.
For hair care, you can increase the intake of fatty fish like salmon, its benefits will be visible in a few days.
Talking about fruits, vitamin E is available in avocado and sweet potato, which can get rid of damaged hair.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on home remedies and general information. Before adopting it, take medical advice. We do not confirm this.)