Glossy Skin: - Glossy skin like glass can be found in just 10 minutes, follow this recipe
Due to pollution and changing weather, it is very imperative to get a layer of dead skin on the skin. But due to this, the glow of the face is lost. This affects your beauty. However, there are many such products on the market, which are meant to remove dead skin.
But with the help of these products, the dead skin can be removed, but the shine does not come. In such a situation, you can try adopting natural remedies. Beauty expert Poonam Chugh has also told us an easy natural remedy.
MS Poonam says, 'With the use of Aloe Vera gel and green tea, you can get glowing skin like glass.' MS Poonam also tells the method of this recipe.
- 1 tsp Aloe Vera gel
- 1 tsp green-tea water
- 1 tsp rice flour
- 1 tsp oats powder
Method to prepare and apply
- First of all, take water in a vessel and boil the water by adding green tea to it. Afterwards, filter the water and let it cool.
- After this, mix Aloe Vera gel, rice flour and oats powder in this water.
- Now apply this mixture to the face and slowly rub the face with fingers.
- After this wash your face with water for 5 minutes.
- After that apply moisturizer to the face.
- If you adopt this home remedy even twice a week, then you will get amazing results.
What will be the benefits?
- Aloe Vera gel has antibacterial properties, which deep clean the skin. In such a situation, along with the removal of dead skin, the dirt accumulated in the pores is also cleaned.
- If you have dry skin, then Aloe Vera gel is nothing less than a boon for you. Let us tell you that it is a natural moisturizer and by applying it, the skin becomes soft.
- Aloe Vera gel also shrinks the pores of the skin, thereby tightening the skin.
- Green tea is also very beneficial for the skin and applying it to the skin reduces melanin production in the skin. Due to this, there is no blackness in the skin and the skin becomes shiny like glass.
If you have sensitive skin, do not accidentally apply Aloe Vera gel directly on the skin. Aloe Vera gel can be applied with green tea, but you should do a skin test 24 hours in advance. If there is no burning, itching and rashes on your skin, then you can use this home remedy.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.