Footwear designs for women: How to match plain sandals with your outfit
Every woman likes to look up-to-date. For this, they try and buy everything from the latest trends to new makeup products.
Although women do not like to make any kind of compromise in their looks, when it comes to footwear, they appear confused. It is not only with you but almost all women are not able to choose the perfect footwear.
If you are also one of those women who find it difficult to match footwear with the outfit, then you must read this article till the end.
In this, we will tell you which plain footwear you can carry with what kind of outfits and look very stylish.
Plain Flats Sandals
- These types of sandals look very stylish but are very comfortable to wear.
- You can wear such sandals with an Indo-western Kurti.
- This type of sandals is often preferred by young generation girls to wear.
- You will easily get this type of sandals in the market for around Rs 200 to Rs 300.
- Its material is also very soft.
- You can carry sandals with such designs every day to any festival.
V-Shape Design Sandals
- This type of sandals gives a very classy look.
- Also, you can try this type of sandals with sarees to suit.
- You will easily get this type of sandals in the market for around Rs 300 to Rs 600.
- If you like to wear heeled sandals, then this type of sandal will be best for you.
- Also, these types of sandals are very comfortable to wear.
Strip Design Sandals
- This type of sandal looks very simple to see.
- If you like to wear fitting sandals, then you can choose some such sandals.
- This type of sandal looks very beautiful on all types of clothes from formal wear to traditional dress.
- You will easily get such sandals in the market for around Rs 300 to Rs 500.
- You can wear it every day too. This is because these types of sandals are very comfortable.
- Also, the grip of the feet is maintained easily.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.