Food Recipe: To make your dinner even more fun, serve these spicy chutney potatoes with roti!
1. 10-15 potatoes (boiled)
2. 10- spinach
3. 1 packet- sev
4. 6- green chili
5. 1 cup- of green coriander
6. 2 tsp- curd
7. 8- dry red chili
8. 1 Teaspoon- Chaat masala
9. 1 tsp- Cumin
10. 1 tsp- Dry mango powder
11. 1 tsp- Lemon juice
12. 3 tsp- Oil
13. Salt as per taste
* Easy recipe for making spicy chutney potatoes:
1. To make spicy chutney potatoes, first peel and wash the potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
2. After this, break green coriander in a bowl. Also, pluck and clean the spinach leaves and keep them dry.
3. After this, add green coriander, spinach, cumin, green chilies, salt etc. to the jar and grind them.
4. After this, now put oil in the pan and when it starts heating, add cumin and temper it.
5. After this, add salt, red chili powder, and chaat masala to the boiled potatoes and then add green chutney and keep it for 5 to 7 minutes.
6. At the end when it is 7 minutes, turn off the gas and take out the vegetables in a bowl.