Importance of Chewing For Digestion: These 11 damages can happen due to not chewing food properly!
Importance of Chewing For Digestion: The busy lifestyle of the present era is spoiling our health to a great extent. Due to lack of time, we are not able to chew food properly and then the stomach has to suffer.
Important Benefits of Chewing Your Food: We have been hearing since childhood that we should chew our food 32 times, but we are forgetting this rule with the changing times. Now the question is why is it necessary to chew the food? Let us tell you that while chewing food, it mixes with the saliva present in our body and that food is easy to digest. In such a situation, if the food is not chewed properly and we swallow the food quickly, it has a very bad effect on digestion.
don't swallow food in a hurry
In today's article, we will tell about the same problems that are the harm to health due to not chewing food properly. Along with this, you will also know the benefits of chewing food properly. It is said that the work that the teeth have to do, does not put a burden on the stomach, which means if you chew the food properly, then the work of the stomach will be easy and there will be no problem with gas.
Disadvantages of not chewing food properly?
1. If you do not chew the food properly then there may be digestive problems.
2. Due to not chewing food properly, the body does not get the necessary nutrients.
3. Due to less chewing of food, a person can feel irritable.
4. When a person chews less food, then he may start having sour belching.
5. Due to less chewing of food, a person may also have stomach irritation and gas problems.
6. One of the reasons for swelling in the stomach is less chewing of food.
7. Nausea can also be the result of this habit.
8. A person may feel a headache due to not chewing the food properly.
9. Due to not chewing the food properly, the person may also have the problem of diarrhea.
10. Due to such habits, skin-related problems can also be a victim.
11. If a person chews his food less then he can also suffer from malnutrition.
Benefits of chewing food properly
By chewing the food properly, the body gets the necessary nutrients and the digestive system remains healthy, which also gets rid of gas, burning in the stomach, bloating in the stomach, etc. If a person chews his food properly, then he can also keep the problem of obesity and accumulated fat away from himself.
Why eat food by chewing it 32 times?
It is necessary to chew 32 times before swallowing your food because during this the food is broken down well in the mouth and mixes with the saliva, due to which the digestion process does not have to work much. Generally, a person does not need to chew much to consume soft things. At the same time, there are some food items, which a person has to chew 40 times. They come in foods like almonds, cashews, etc., whereas if you are consuming fruits like mango, watermelon, orange, etc. then you have to chew food only 10 to 15 times.
AIIMS also gave health warnings about chewing
Recently, a 50-year-old man has died while eating momos in Delhi. According to AIIMS, the man swallowed the momos without chewing, due to which he suffocated and died. AIIMS has issued a health warning about momos being swallowed without chewing it can be dangerous. AIIMS told that the 50-year-old man from Delhi who died after eating momos, it was found in his medical examination that momos got stuck in his respiratory tract, due to which he died. The person died due to suffocation and Neurogenic Cardiac Arrest after the momos got stuck. It was said in this advisory that momos are smooth and slippery. If someone does not chew momos properly and swallows it, then he can suffocate. That's why always chew momos and eat them.