Drinking Water: Do you know the right way to drink water, Know here
Water is like an elixir for the body. By consuming more and more water, there is no shortage of water in the body and blood circulation also runs faster. Drinking water after waking up in the morning removes the toxic substances present in the body easily, but consuming too much water also harms our body, so let us know what are the benefits and harms of using water.
Benefits of drinking water -
1. Water lubricates the joints and reduces joint pain
2. Drink 2 glasses of water on an hungry stomach as soon as you wake up in the morning, it keeps the stomach clean and does not cause dryness on the face.
3. Drinking water does not cause acidity.
4. Human brain is made up of 90% water. Not drinking water can cause headache.
5. Consuming green tea, lemonade will increase the energy system.
Disadvantages of consuming water
1. An overdose of water can damage cells in the body.
2. Drinking more water than necessary puts pressure on the kidneys.
3. In bypass surgery, the amount of water should be drunk less.
4. Cold water should not be consumed after eating hot food, it weakens the digestive power and oily food starts to settle in the stomach, due to which obesity of the body starts increasing.
5. By drinking too much cold and hot water, the roots of the teeth start weakening.