Home Decor: Monsoon care tips for your home
As we all know that monsoon is not good weather for House as excess rain is alsways responsible in damaging our house. But do you know that little care of your house can maintain it in Monsoon also? You should look after some caring tips for monsoon for your house:
- Before the monsoon, check if there are any cracks and crevices on the roof where there is the possibility that water can store and damage your home. Do waterproof coating to protect it from water.
- If you have any damaged pipe in your house then repair it before the monsoon. The internal leakages and cracks of pipes can leak the rainwater inside your house walls.
- The doors and windows should be sealed with rubber gaskets so that water does not enter your house.
- Make sure that you don't have any exposed wires which may cause a short circuit by coming in contact with rainwater.
- Make sure that your wooden furniture is not in direct contact with rain. If it is, then change their place in Monsoon.
- Keep your heavy furnishings like curtains, bedsheets and other things inside until the rain goes away.
- Do not allow anyone to enter your house by wearing muddy footwear as it will make your house full of dirt.