Coronavirus & Meditation: There is fear due to the increasing cases of the corona, so do just these 8 things!
Coronavirus Meditation: With the arrival of the new variant XE of the coronavirus, cases are also increasing rapidly in India. In such a situation, there is restlessness and fear among the people. Let's know about 8 ways to calm the heart.
Coronavirus & Meditation: The continuous reports of communal violence from across the country were not enough to make people sad and upset, that once in India, a 90 percent jump was also seen in the cases of Covid-19. Let us tell you that after the third wave of corona in December-January, the cases of Kovid were decreasing continuously for the last few months. But now the cases of Covid seem to be increasing rapidly once again, due to which the fear and uneasiness among the people have also increased once again. At the same time, the news of war around the world is also hurting the heart, in such a situation it is bound to have an impact on the mental health of the people.
It can be beneficial to resort to yoga and meditation to calm your troubled heart and mind. Yoga and meditation not only work to reduce restlessness, depression, anger, and anxiety, but it also proves to help strengthen the power of meditation, boost immunity and improve life.
- It restrains our thoughts and gives rest to the mind even in uncertain times.
- If you too are feeling yourself surrounded by restlessness, anxiety, or depression these days, then know about easy ways to calm the mind:
- Quit using your mobile phone and read any book, article, or research related to life, knowledge, and inner strength daily.
- Sit comfortably on your bed and for 10 minutes close your eyes, take deep breaths and concentrate. This is one of the easiest and most effective ways to feel calm. You will also get freedom from all the thoughts that disturb your sleep and you will not even have nightmares.
- When you wake up in the morning, do not look at the mobile phone as soon as you wake up. Instead, go out into the open air on the balcony or in the garden, listen to relaxing music, practice meditation and take deep breaths.
- Music therapy proves to be very effective in such a situation. This therapy is very effective because it takes you into a zone where you feel lost, amazed and happy.
- Go for a walk early in the morning or in the evening. Walk for at least half an hour. This will make you feel better from the inside.
- Do not keep the windows and doors of the house closed. Let there be ventilation in the house for a few hours around 7-8 in the morning.
- Watch good movies, especially light topics or comedy, it will calm your restless mind.
- In the end, eat well and eat light, so that the stomach is also healthy and you stay fit.
Disclaimer: The advice and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.