Corn Chaat Recipe: Make Crispy Corn Chaat at home, Here's the recipe...
The weather remains pleasant during the monsoons due to the rains and whenever it rains, there is always a desire to eat something spicy. Efforts are made to make something that can be prepared quickly with less effort and everyone likes its taste. In such a situation, you can try Crispy Corn Chaat. Today in this episode we are going to tell you about the recipe for making spicy crispy corn chaat-like market at home. Let's know about it...
-Rice flour - 1/2 cup
-Corn - 1 cup
-Corn flour - 1/2 cup
-salt to taste
-Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
-Chaat masala - 1/2 tsp
-Chili Flax - 1/2 tsp
-Black salt - as per taste
-oil - as needed
-For garnish - juice of one lemon
- First of all boil the corn and keep it aside. Put corn in the bowl as well as add rice, corn flour, salt, and cumin powder, add water as required, and mix it well.
- Now heat oil in a pan and add the ingredients of the mix and cook till it turns golden so that the ingredients on the corn are cooked well. Cover the corn for some time because sometimes it bursts and starts coming out.
- When the gold turns brown, take it out on plain paper or tissue paper so that all the extra oil will soak up the paper.
- Now take it out on a plate and add black salt, chaat masala, chili flakes, and lemon juice on it and mix it well.
- Your spicy crispy corn chaat is ready. You can also use Onion Coriander Mint for garnish.