Calorie-Burning Exercises: You can burn extra fat at home by yourself without going to the gym.
Calorie-Burning Exercises If you want to burn fat at home without going to the gym, that too with the help of any equipment, then include the exercises given here in your routine. So let's find out how to do it.
Calorie-Burning Exercises: If you want to burn extra calories from your body without going to the gym, then with the help of some bodyweight exercises, you can achieve this goal. You do not need any equipment to do these workouts and you can easily do them at your home.
Squat With Side Leg Lift
- This exercise is for the thighs.
- For this, make the distance between the two legs as far as the shoulder. Now bend the knees, keeping the chest up, bring the hips down. Keeping the weight on the heels, come into the squat position.
- While rising back, lift the left leg to the left and then come to the squat position. Then squat then lift the right leg. You can do this 20 times in sets of 3.
- It targets your glutes, hamstrings, and hip flexors.
- To do this, rest your hands and feet on the mat.
- After this, lift your right foot off the ground, with the toes pointing up towards the sky, then kick it upwards. After doing this 10 times, repeat the same process with the other leg. This will be one set of it, try to do three sets of it.
- It is a multi-muscle exercise that helps in burning calories.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent on the mat, and keep your feet on the ground.
- Grab the opposite shoulders with your hands or place them behind your head. Now without putting pressure on your neck to raise the upper body. Bring the body up to your knees.
- Exhale while lifting the body, then return to the first position about 20 times and take a normal breath.