Buttermilk Benefits: How to use buttermilk to make skin and hair shiny? learn the easy way
Buttermilk For Beauty: The healing and exfoliating properties of buttermilk can greatly improve your skin and hair. It can bring a glow to your skin and give a wonderful shine to your hair.
Skin Care Tips: Unfortunately, most people do not pay much attention to buttermilk. However, there are countless ways and benefits of including this soft drink in your diet. Buttermilk is one of the favorite summer drinks of Indians. It is very nutritious, easy on the stomach, and gives a feeling of fullness. Many people enjoy a tall glass of buttermilk while it is used in a variety of curries and other dishes. Apart from being beneficial for your health, its cooling properties can also be used externally to heal wounds. The healing and exfoliating properties of buttermilk can greatly improve your skin and hair. It can bring a glow to your skin and give a wonderful shine to your hair.
Skin Benefits of Buttermilk
- Buttermilk is an excellent bleaching agent.
- Lactic acid is added to it, which makes it excellent for treating skin problems.
- It can help in the treatment of skin problems like acne, blemishes, and other blemishes.
- Additionally, it may help to tighten the skin and lighten age spots.
- It helps prevent sunburn, tanning, and sun damage.
- This is a great way to make the skin soft and clean.
- Combine it with many other ingredients to exfoliate your skin.
There are many benefits of eating milk and roti at night, see the complete list here
How to use buttermilk for skin care?
Buttermilk can be mixed with many ingredients to benefit many skin types. Masoor dal, gram flour, rose water, Multani mitti, orange peel powder, banana, etc. are some of the possible ingredients. Buttermilk and dried orange peel powder work wonders on stains that are difficult to remove. Mix it with mashed papaya or tomato, apply it on your skin, then wash it when it dries.
Benefits of buttermilk for hair
- Using buttermilk can change the texture of your hair to a great extent.
- This can leave your scalp feeling clean and fresh after cleansing.
- Buttermilk can be included in your normal haircare routine to help fight dandruff and dryness.
- It can strengthen your hair.
- The protein present in buttermilk will benefit your hair as it supplies all the essential nutrients.
- Should curd be eaten in cold weather or not, know here what Ayurveda and science say
How to use buttermilk for hair?
A variety of ingredients can be mixed with buttermilk to make hair masks and packs. One egg, a few tablespoons of olive oil, a few tablespoons of mashed banana, and two tablespoons of raw honey are mixed with a few tablespoons of buttermilk. Apply to your hair, blend well, then cover with a shower cap. Remove with herbal shampoo after at least 20 minutes.
Disclaimer: This content provides general information only including advice. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. Newscrab does not claim responsibility for this information.