Bumper vacancy in Coast Guard for 10th-12th pass, know how much salary you will get
Indian Coast Guard has issued a notification for recruiting male candidates for the posts of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Mechanical.
There is a golden opportunity for candidates who are looking for jobs in the Indian Coast Guard (ICG). If you are 10th and 12th pass, then you can apply for the post of sailor and mechanical in the Coast Guard. Indian Coast Guard has released the notification for recruiting male candidates for the posts of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Mechanical. Eligible and interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of ICG joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. Under this recruitment drive, 300 posts lying vacant in ICG will be filled.
The registration process for the job in ICG started on 8th September i.e. Thursday itself. Candidates have the option to fill out the application form till September 22. Let's talk about the vacancy under ICG Recruitment. There are 225 posts of Navik (General Duty), 40 Posts of Navik (Domestic Branch), 16 Posts of Mechanical, 10 Posts of Mechanical (Electrical), and Mechanical (Electrical). Electronics) 9 posts will be filled. SC and ST candidates do not have to pay the application fee, while General, OBC and other categories candidates will have to pay Rs 250. Indian Coast Guard Detailed Notification Link
What are Eligibility Criteria?
- Sailor (General Duty): 12th pass with Maths and Physics is mandatory.
- Sailor (Domestic Branch): It is mandatory to have a 10th pass from any recognized board.
- Mechanical: 10th pass from any recognized Board and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering from an institute recognized by AICTE. At the same time, candidates with a 10th-12th pass from any recognized board and a Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering from AICTE recognized institute can apply for these posts.
- The age of the candidate applying for the Indian Coast Guard should be between 18 to 22 years.
How much will you get a salary?
- Sailor (General Duty): The candidate recruited for this post will be given Rs 21,700 and other allowances under Pay Level-3.
- Sailor (Domestic Branch): The candidate to be appointed to the post of Sailor (DB) will get Rs 21,700 and other allowances under Pay Level-3.
- Mechanical: The person recruited to this post in the Indian Coast Guard will be given Rs 29,200 under Pay Level-5. Apart from this, other allowances including dearness allowance will be available.