Beauty: Even after lakhs of attempts, black spots are not removed from the face, then try these home remedies, and you will see 100% results!
Many people are troubled by the problem of black spots on the face. Dark spots and other marks on the face may be due to excess secretion of melanin on the skin.
Some factors that can lead to this condition include sun exposure, hormone imbalance, pregnancy, certain medications, vitamin deficiencies, lack of sleep, and too much stress. Today we are going to tell you about such home remedies from which you can get rid of this problem.
# Lemon juice
Apply some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and apply it directly on the affected skin.
- Let it dry and then wash it with plain water.
Continue this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired results.
Cut a potato.
- Apply one slice directly on the dark spots.
Leave it for a few minutes and then wash the face with lukewarm water.
Take 4 spoons of buttermilk.
Add 2 tbsp fresh tomato juice.
- Mix both the ingredients (both have excellent bleaching properties) and then apply.
- Wash it after 15 minutes.
Make a thick paste of 1 tbsp sandalwood powder, 1 tbsp glycerin, and 3 tbsp rose water.
- Apply the thick paste on the affected skin area, and leave it for a few minutes. Wash off the paste with lukewarm water.
Do this remedy once daily until your dark spots disappear completely.
Make a thick paste by mixing 2 spoons of turmeric and a little milk and lemon juice.
- Apply it on the skin where there are dark spots.
Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.