Anti-Ageing Tips:-Treat the skin with these linseed tips and look young
No woman wants to look old, but age also progresses at its own pace and with this changes in the skin also keep coming. First of all, this change is visible on the face. The skin becomes loose, due to which the problem of wrinkles increases and the face starts looking old.
Although many remedies can tighten the skin, we spoke to beauty expert Poonam and got to know what can be the most effective and easy home remedy.
Ms Poonam says, 'To tighten the skin it is necessary to be hydrated and for this, you can use flaxseed and Aloe Vera. Both flaxseed and Aloe Vera gel are very beneficial for the skin, but you should first find out what is the tightness of your skin. If you have dry skin then this recipe can be very beneficial for you.
Anti-ageing skin treatment
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 Vitamin-E Capsule
- 1 tsp Aloe Vera gel
Method to prepare and apply-
- Put 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds in a cup of water and keep them dipped in water overnight.
- When you wake up in the morning, first of all, filter the flaxseed but do not throw away its water and make a paste by grinding the flaxseed.
- After this, you put vitamin-E capsules and Aloe Vera gel in this paste. Mix this mixture well and then apply it to the face.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, you have to wash the face with normal water.
- After this, mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in the remaining linseed water.
- Now do facial toning with this mixture and then apply moisturizer according to the skin type on the face.
- Use this home remedy at least 2 to 3 times a week.
Take these precautions
- If your skin is very sensitive, then you must consult a dermatologist before adopting the above-mentioned home remedies on the skin.
- Even if you have acne on the skin, you should avoid using this remedy because the effect of flaxseed is hot and it can also increase the problem of acne on the skin. So first let us know how to cure acne.
- If you have had laser treatment or any other chemical treatment on your skin, then you should talk to a dermatologist before trying any kind of home treatment.
- If there is any wound or burn and cut marks on the skin, even then you should avoid doing the above-mentioned home remedies. It can irritate your skin or damage the wound.
Benefits of flaxseed for skin
- Flaxseed has skin tightening properties and applying it on the face reduces the slackness of the skin. Flaxseed compresses the pores of the skin, which automatically tightens the skin.
- Flaxseed also contains a natural moisturizer, so applying flaxseed gel or a real face pack on dry skin can be very beneficial.
- You must also use flaxseed to make the skin glow. You can prepare a facial toner from flaxseed at home, which can bring a glowing natural glow to your skin.
Note- Before adopting the above-mentioned recipe, you must do a skin patch test 24 hours before.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.