4 smart tips to prevent weight gain: - Follow this hack while eating outside, you will not gain weight
We all want to maintain our weight. Weight gain can be prevented by eating right and having a healthy routine. But when we eat outside, we often worry about gaining weight. At the same time, some people want to lose weight but are unable to stop themselves from eating outside food. In such a situation, their weight starts increasing and problems related to digestion also start appearing. Look, first of all, it is important to understand that to stay healthy, home-cooked food is best. But still, with a healthy routine and diet, you can eat outside food sometimes. To avoid weight gain, you should follow some tips. Dietitian Manoli Mehta is giving information about this. Manoli is a certified dietitian and nutritionist.
Follow these hacks to avoid gaining weight while eating outside
- By following the 4-3-2-1 rule suggested by experts, your weight will not increase even after eating outside food and your digestion will also not get spoiled.
- While eating outside, eat 4 teaspoons of your favourite sweet. This will satisfy your cravings and you will avoid overeating.
- Whenever you eat out, either eat lunch outside or eat it 3 hours before bed. If you are having dinner outside, then finish dinner 3 hours before bedtime.
- Do take a walk after dinner. Even if you are having dinner at home, then walk at least 100 steps after that.
- Your weight will also reduce and digestion will also remain correct.
- Whenever you eat out, your plate must contain protein and fibre.
- Before eating your favourite dessert, eat salad and then eat protein. In protein, you can eat cheese, chicken, tofu, fish and egg.
- After this, you eat dessert. With this, blood sugar level spikes can be controlled.
- If you eat outside food once a week with these tips, it will not harm you.
- To avoid bloating, drink boiled ginger in water before sleeping. This will remove bloating and indigestion.
- However, for this, it is also important that you eat healthy food throughout the week.