Utility News: What to do with PAN card and Aadhaar card after a person's death, know everything, otherwise you may have to repent


In today's era, if you do not have a PAN card and an Aadhaar card, then understand that you have nothing. In such a situation, you must have both these documents. They are so important that if you do not have both these documents, then you will not be able to get any work related to government offices done.

But today we will try to know about these documents that when a person dies, what should be done with these important documents of the deceased. In such a situation, we are telling you what you can do.

After the death of the PAN card person, in order not to take any wrong advantage of the PAN card, for this you should take the PAN card of the deceased and go to the Income Tax Department and contact and surrender it. Before surrendering, complete all the work related to this card. 

If a person dies, there is no way to surrender his Aadhaar card, but if you want, you can get it locked. This will end the tension that no outsider can misuse it.