Rajasthan: Death of husband and wife while bathing in the bathroom on Sheetlashtami, the child admitted to hospital, two couples have already died


A very painful case has also come to light in Bhilwara, Rajasthan. Whoever heard about it was stunned. Yes, a young couple died in Shahpura of Bhilwara. The reason for this has come to the fore that these people also went to the bathroom after playing Holi on Sheetlashtami and died there.

According to the information, a gas geyser was installed in the bathroom and due to that the husband and wife died due to suffocation. At the same time, one of their children was also found in critical condition, who has been admitted to the hospital. When these three family members went to take a bath in the bathroom after playing Holi and did not come out for a long time, the family members knocked on the door.

When no one opened the door, the gate was broken open and everyone was lying unconscious. When everyone was taken to the hospital, the husband and wife had died and the child was in critical condition, whose treatment is on. 

According to the police, Shivnarayan Jhanwar, a resident of Agency Mohalla, wife Kavita were taking bath in the bathroom after playing colors with their four-year-old son-in-law, Vihaan, when the incident took place. A similar incident happened on the day of Holi in Mumbai and Ghaziabad.