PF Account: If your date of birth is wrong in PF account then money may get stuck, update it like this


If you work, you will also have a PF account and every month a certain amount is deducted from your salary and deposited in this account. Let us tell you that the company also deposits the same amount in this account. In such a situation, you can withdraw this money even in between the job. But if your date of birth is also wrong in your account then your money will get stuck. In such a situation, let us know how to correct it. 

Method to update date of birth 

Step 1

: For this you have to go to the official portal of EPFO

Step 2:

After going to the portal, you have to enter your UAN number

along with your password and captcha code given on the screen and login.

Step 3

: You have to click on the Manage tab among these options,

then you have to click on the option of Modify Basic Details,

here you will get some options, one of which will be of your date of birth.

Step 4

You have to enter your name and correct date of birth and tick some of the columns given below

Now click on the update button below, after which it will go to the HR of your company for approval. Once approved, your correct date of birth will be updated in your PF record.