NPS: These benefits are available in National Pension Scheme, you can also invest


If you are planning to invest to improve your future, National Pension Scheme will prove to be a better option for you. Indian citizens aged 18 to 70 years can invest in this voluntary pension scheme for the future.

The scheme was launched in 2004 for government employees. However, in the year 2009 it was opened to all Indian citizens. The National Pension Scheme is designed to provide benefits to all investors after retirement.

In this government scheme, investors can withdraw 60 percent of the deposited amount in lump sum and for the remaining 40 percent, an annual option is given. Along with Indian citizens, NRIs can also avail the benefits of the scheme. If you plan to invest for the future, then invest in this government scheme today itself. 

PC: hdfcsales