News Headlines 12 October: Today important and big news stories
Every day we are exposed to different news. A lot of news passes before our eyes. Some of these are such important news, which has an impact on our lives.
Lakhimpur Kheri case: over the ultimatum given to the government for farmers, preparation of a nationwide movement today
- Is the government of farmer organizations in the Lakhimpur Kheri case of Uttar Pradesh over the ultimatum Monday. Now in this matter, the organization has started preparations for the demonstration across the country. The farmers say that they will wait till Tuesday morning for the demands given to the government. After this, the movement will be started across the country including Uttar Pradesh
Ranjit murder case: Decision on the punishment of five convicts including Deramukhi today
- After 19 years in the famous Ranjit Singh murder case, a special CBI court will sentence five convicts, including Deramukhi Ram Rahim Singh, on Tuesday. For this, the Panchkula Police has made tight security. The police have deployed 700 soldiers for the security of the city by putting up 17 nakas. Police personnel will be stationed in large numbers outside the district court as well.
Power crisis: less than four days coal in 70 plants, PM's principal secretary will meet today
- According to government data, the number of plants with coal stocks for less than four days increased from 64 to 70 in a week amid the ongoing coal crisis in the country. These figures are as of Sunday. If coal does not reach these plants, then power generation can stop at any time.
Important meeting: PM Modi to attend G20 leaders' summit on Afghanistan today
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also attend the G20 leaders' summit to be held on Tuesday regarding the situation in Afghanistan. The conference, which will be held through a virtual medium, is expected to have extensive discussions on the situation in the war-torn country after the Taliban took control of power.
Lakhimpur Violence: Martyr Farmers Day will be celebrated today, United Farmers Front will pay tribute
- Farmers opposing the three agricultural laws will observe 'Martyr Kisan Diwas' on Tuesday in the memory of the farmers who lost their lives in the Lakhimpur Kheri violence. On this occasion, Samyukta Kisan Morcha will also pay tribute to the farmers.