News Headlines 11-October: -Today important and big news
Every day we are exposed to different news. A lot of news passes before our eyes. Some of these are such important news, which has an impact on our lives.
Lakhimpur ruckus: Police team explores evidence at the spot, minister's son will appear in court again today
- After sending Ashish, son of Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Ajay Mishra, to jail, the police is now busy collecting concrete evidence. On Sunday, the chairman of the monitoring committee, Upendra Agrawal, took stock of the incident and saw the way from there to the village of the Union minister, Banveerpur.
Jammu and Kashmir: Encounter in Anantnag, one terrorist eliminated, operation continues
- A terrorist has been eliminated in an encounter between security forces and terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir's Anantnag. According to news agency ANI, the identity of this terrorist is yet to be ascertained. A policeman was also injured in the operation. Police of Kashmir Zone said that the operation is going on.
DU: Admission race for the second cutoff will start from today, students can take admission till October 13
- The admission race for the second cutoff at Delhi University (DU) is going to start today. Under this, students can take admission till October 13 and the fees will have to be paid by October 15.
Control pollution: Spraying of chemicals in Delhi from today to prevent stubble burning, farmers excited
- Delhi is ready to control it when the weather changes and the level of pollution increase gradually. In this episode, under the Winter Action Plan, the free bio-de-composer solution will be sprayed in the fields for stubble smelting from today.
Farmers movement: Army of officers launched in 13 districts of UP, police ready, leave canceled
- Because of the rail roko agitation organized by the farmers on October 18 regarding the Lakhimpur Kheri episode, strict arrangements have been made in the government. On one hand, full faujdars of officers have been given in the affected districts, while on the other hand, leave of all types of officers and personnel in the police department has been canceled.