Have you not received the 10th installment of the PM Kisan scheme? Click here to know what to do
On the first day of this year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had released the 10th installment of Rs 2,000 for the farmers under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. However, money has still not reached the accounts of some farmers and they are worried about why the money has not reached their accounts. If you are also one of them then there is no need to worry.
It is worth noting that even after the release of the installment, there are many farmers in whose account the money of the 10th installment has not yet come. In such a situation, when farmers are checking their status, they see 'Coming Soon' written on the status. This means that the money will soon be credited to your account.
Here you can see your name on the list
1. Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana at pmkisan.gov.in.
2. On the homepage, you will see the option of Farmers Corner.
3. After this, in the Farmers Corner section, you have to click on the option of Beneficiaries List.
4. Select State, District, Sub District, Block, and Village from the drop-down list.
5. Click on Get Report. After that, a new screen will open. In this the complete list of beneficiaries will appear, in which you can check your name.
A helpline number has also been issued to address the problems of the farmers. Farmers can register their complaints on these numbers.
1. PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
2. PM Kisan Another Helpline: 0120-6025109
3. PM Kisan Landline Number: 011-23381092, 23382401
4. PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
5. PM Kisan New Helpline: 011- 24300606
6. E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org